Now NBL is just a click away. Wherever you go, you can access your account in Nepal Bank Limited on your desktop. We are very happy to announce NBL Internet Banking with wide coverage of services in order to facilitate our valuable customers. Balance check, cheque stop, cheque issue, statement print etc our some of the facilities under this service.
Procedures to create NBL Internet Banking Account:
1) Do not use auto save on any browsers for storing Customer ID/ User ID and password when using Online Banking Services.
2) Change your login password once in Six months for secure password protection.
3) Configure anti-virus software in your computer for using online banking service and ensure that the software is upgraded on the computer regularly
4) Secure yourself with strong password.
a. Passwords should be alphanumeric, i.e. it should contain both digits and alphabets.
b. The password should contain minimum of 6 characters
c. Spaces are not allowed in passwords
d. Specials characters like !@#$%^&*(? in passwords are considered secured.
e. Internet banking pin and username are always case sensitive.
f. Do not respond to any email that seeks for the password.
g. Always use virtual keyboards for typing passwords.
5) Check your account statement on regular basis and inform the bank in case of any discrepancies observed related to online banking transactions within one week of the transaction date.
6) The online banking service is renewed automatically after the expiry of service until and unless the customer provides in writing not to renew the service at least one month prior to the expiry of the same.